Tomt och trist
Utlandsföräldrar
  1. Medlem sedan
    Feb 2001

Tomt och trist

härinne när vār bästaste HiB saknas.
    Skickar en kram och mānga tankar denna vägen ocksā.
  2. 1
    Tomt och trist härinne när vār bästaste HiB saknas.
    Skickar en kram och mānga tankar denna vägen ocksā.
  3. Medlem sedan
    Jul 2015

News from Hib

Hi
    I'm Eric, Hib's husband. I would like to give you some news about H.
    Today (07/26), she has been transfered to another hospital in a reanimation departement because the blood pressure was too low and she need a machine to breathe. There is not all the reanimation stuff in the hospital where she used to be. This is why she has been transfered. Hopefully, the two hospitals are in the same city and not to far from where we live.
    H. is very weak and her temperature is very high. This is due to a bacteria (or manys bacterias we don't know yet) which attack her very easily because she has no more white blood cell.
    I visited her three times today. She can hardly talk because of the oxygene
    mask and dry mouth. She smiled when i came the second time with a very closed friend of her. In the evening, she talked to me in swedish and seemed to be a little bit confused maybe due to fever and/or all medicin she gets.
    I cried many times today in my car. It's very hard because we feel so powerless. I can just take her hand and think about transferring a little of my energy to her...
    Mina tvaa flickorna maar bra. Dom ska aaka till Saint-Malo i morgon med mina föralfdrar. I prefer they don't visit Helena in this new department because it's too difficult to see their mom in this state.
    I would like to thank all of you who have send paket/SMS/email.
    Eric
  4. 2
    News from Hib Hi
    I'm Eric, Hib's husband. I would like to give you some news about H.
    Today (07/26), she has been transfered to another hospital in a reanimation departement because the blood pressure was too low and she need a machine to breathe. There is not all the reanimation stuff in the hospital where she used to be. This is why she has been transfered. Hopefully, the two hospitals are in the same city and not to far from where we live.
    H. is very weak and her temperature is very high. This is due to a bacteria (or manys bacterias we don't know yet) which attack her very easily because she has no more white blood cell.
    I visited her three times today. She can hardly talk because of the oxygene
    mask and dry mouth. She smiled when i came the second time with a very closed friend of her. In the evening, she talked to me in swedish and seemed to be a little bit confused maybe due to fever and/or all medicin she gets.
    I cried many times today in my car. It's very hard because we feel so powerless. I can just take her hand and think about transferring a little of my energy to her...
    Mina tvaa flickorna maar bra. Dom ska aaka till Saint-Malo i morgon med mina föralfdrar. I prefer they don't visit Helena in this new department because it's too difficult to see their mom in this state.
    I would like to thank all of you who have send paket/SMS/email.
    Eric
  5. Medlem sedan
    Jan 2004
    Thank you Eric for updating us. Hope the new hospital can help H. There are many of us thinking of you and your family.
  6. 3
    Thank you Eric for updating us. Hope the new hospital can help H. There are many of us thinking of you and your family.
  7. Medlem sedan
    Oct 2001
    Merci Éric, de nous tenir au courant! J'aurai tant aimé savoir faire quelque chose. Cet été n'était pas sensé se passer de cette faįon!

Toutes mes pensées sont avec vous quatre. Bisous,
    Angelina
  8. 4
    Merci Éric, de nous tenir au courant! J'aurai tant aimé savoir faire quelque chose. Cet été n'était pas sensé se passer de cette faįon!

Toutes mes pensées sont avec vous quatre. Bisous,
    Angelina
  9. Medlem sedan
    Nov 1999

merci

Merci de nous tenir au courant męme si les nouvelles sont déprimantes. Tout notre groupe d'expat pense ā Helena et sa famille. Faites nous savoir si il y a quelque chose que nous pouvons faire pour vous aider.
    'Tout est tellement tragique et inattendu que c'est difficile de comprendre le choc pour votre famille mais nous sommes avec vous dans ces moments extręmement difficiles. La vie est si cruelle parfois.
    affectueusement
    Martine
  10. 5
    merci Merci de nous tenir au courant męme si les nouvelles sont déprimantes. Tout notre groupe d'expat pense ā Helena et sa famille. Faites nous savoir si il y a quelque chose que nous pouvons faire pour vous aider.
    'Tout est tellement tragique et inattendu que c'est difficile de comprendre le choc pour votre famille mais nous sommes avec vous dans ces moments extręmement difficiles. La vie est si cruelle parfois.
    affectueusement
    Martine
Kära besökare.

Det verkar som att du använder en annonsblockerare (Ad blocker). Allt för föräldrar är ett annonsfinansierat community
och har därför valt att inte stödja användningen av annonsblockerare.

Avaktivera annonsblockeraren för att att få korrekt användareupplevelse.

Vänligen Allt för föräldrar