Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

sverige nästa!

Skrivet av Helena
hi folks!
after 3 terrific years in the states we are now planning to move back to sweden. mixed feelings of course. what worries me is that many people who have gone back, say that it is much harder to go back than go out. is it? i have moved around a lot and lived in many different countries but without children. so this time it will be quite different. advice are very welcome.
Svar på tråden: sverige nästa!

I had heard that too

Skrivet av  BirgittaS
... but it was not so bad moving back. I think it depends a little bit on how you look at things. If you see difficulties, you get them.
We moved back to Sweden from Canada in the end of June this year, so we have been back almost three months now. I still miss a lot of things from Canada, and I am often very annoyed with things in Sweden, but I remember that it was exactly the same when we moved out.

Good luck moving back.

Are you living in Stockholm?

Skrivet av  heidi
I moved out of Toronto in Nov 2000. It would have been nice to get in contact with you if you are now living in S with surrounding areas. I have left the link to my e-mail.

It is!

Skrivet av  Marie and baby Kieran
I do agree that moving back is much harder, but I think it"s because usually when people move out they don"t have any children and when they move back it"s a completely different story. All the things you have to sort out! Day care, work permits, registration, personal id number, flat, you know the rest... I wish i could say it"s worth it, though, but I can"t! We"re leaving asap (May 2002). We"re not going back to Brighton, though. We"re doing a quick detour past Amsterdam - staying there for 6 months to a year and then we"re finally heading back to carpet-land (england). Good luck to you!

Seven years abroad and now back in S

Skrivet av  heidi
Hi,
I moved home after seven years abroad in four diffrent contries, Canada being the last on the trip. I must say that I really dreaded moving back but now I quite like it here. We have decided to stay here for now but it might not be eternally. If you look up on things that way, I think it might get easier.

Artiklar från Familjeliv