Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

Is there someone

Skrivet av Lasses friend.
here who has been in sweden as a tourist and been pregnant. My friends girlfriend has found out that she is pregnant and my friend wants her to go for an examination to see that everything is allright, he is the father. How doesit works
when she is a tourist, is she allowed to go to the hospital. If she isn't, does she go to a private doctor? What is the cost's of that? I'm very grateful for answers and tips.
Svar på tråden: Is there someone

Where does she come from?

Skrivet av  Maria
If her country of origin has an agreement with Sweden her check-up should not cost her more than for any Swede. If not, it can be as exopensive as you like...
Your best port of call should be Forsakringskassan, or nearest doctor or hospital. Sweden is, contrary to common belief, less generous than for example the UK where she wouldn't have to pay a penny to see a doctor, regardless of where she comes from!

She is

Skrivet av  Lasses friend.
from Germany but she is registred (?) in Thailand where she has lived for the last 12 years. The problem is that she is not going to stay in Sweden after may but she needs a check up before that because of some other problems with her health. Thank you for your answer, I'll tell my friend to call FK.

mvc

Skrivet av  s
i would just go to/phone the nearest mödravårdscentral. when i found out that i was pregnant i walked straight in there and got an appointment right away. she should at least get some help! you could also try phoning sjukvårdsupplysningen!
good luck!

Artiklar från Familjeliv