Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

Nstionaöity

Skrivet av Nettan
How do you bicultural parents handle the queation of nationality? Which hockey team is my favourite, the country I´m born in or my nationality? ( i.e my mother´s nationality)??? How did you solve this question, ´cause it ain´t easy!!)
Svar på tråden: Nstionaöity

Our children...

Skrivet av  Maria
are never happier than when a football match between Sweden and England ends in a draw... Nationality is a dilemma - but don't make a big thing of it. It's OK too feel English and Swedish (as it is in our case). Who cares what it says in your passport?

I agree with Maria

Skrivet av  Cina Qld AU
Our children is what ever they feel like. In the passport they are American, Australian, Swedish and New Zeelander.
Some times they are Swedish and some times they are Aussie's and some times they are maorie, well it all depends on the situation but they know the culture from bouth sides and thats what matter.

Australia

Skrivet av  Mika
If your partner is Australian, like mine is, at least our son won´t have a problem to choose favourite hockey team! Heja Leksand!

We are Both!

Skrivet av  Tamara
I feel As Swedish as i do Chilean. It ads too my life, not takes away.
There\'s no reason to have to choose. Just show them [ your kids] as much as you can from your culture. If they\'e secure in who they are, then the rest is no problem.
My kids are Chilean-Swedish-Trinidadian-American. Try topping that!!!

Artiklar från Familjeliv