Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

I don't know about the English humor

Skrivet av Bella
but I am thinking that perhaps he is just not aware that he is hurting you with his "nick-names." Perhaps you should try to tell him that again, or threaten to leave because it is not making you happy?! I actually do not know if that is the solution, but if you are that unhappy about his language it sounds like you guys need to talk it out. Make him understand how it makes you feel!

I am married to an American and he has his own little nick-names for me that I actually do not always appreciate. However, most of the time I am able to tell him that and he will stop. Most of them are really not that bad, but not very positive, or putting me in a good light, always either. Some of them actually hurt my feelings. But as the years have gone by I have gotten used to some of them and come to realize that he is saying these things in his own little way of showing affection for me! I am not saying this is right, or right for him to do, but it just does not get to me anymore and that is the important thing for me.

I think you just need to talk to him and let him know how you feel. Let us know how it goes!
Svar på tråden: I don't know about the English humor

Ooups, this was an answer to EDA

Skrivet av  Bella
:-(

Artiklar från Familjeliv