Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

BEWARE!

Skrivet av .
~PAPPAN~ IS A TROLL AND IS HERE ONLY TO STIR UP TROUBLE! DO NOT BOTHER WITH HIS USELESS, PROVOCATIVE POSTINGS, AND HE WILL GET BORED AND GO AWAY!!!
Svar på tråden: BEWARE!

Please do not SHOUT!

Skrivet av  Sara
Why yell at/complain on Pappan? Many writers here obviously used to be too lazy to write in English; Pappan answered them and asked them to write in the language that should be used here - English.

Sara,

Skrivet av  Do not lick daddys hiney!
or are you mabye also ~Pappan~?

Read below and se for your self how insulting this smurk is.
It is okey to want us to write in english, but why such an attitude????????????????????????????????????????????

Test

Skrivet av  Sara
Test

Amazement

Skrivet av  Sara
Are you saying that Pappan is insulting when you are using such a name like Do not lick daddys hiney?

Yepp! NMT

Skrivet av  Sara=Pappan
NMT means No More Text, okey? This is an ENGLISH SPEAKING site, get it?

Come on.........

Skrivet av  Tjiba
Please...you sound like an six year old.

Sometimes

Skrivet av  Pappan
it is interessting in how many ways one can discuss parenting. The "Bewareperson" has one way of doing it, and @ngela has another. Hmmm.
They don´t seem to get too many answers though.
This site could be very interessting for foreigners. And why don´t try not to make fools out of ourselves, and try to discuss swedish parenting versus english?
Good idea?
My opinion is that children raised in England are put aside. Sent away to boardingschools a lot more than swedish, and has to interact with their parents with much more respect. Which I don´t think works. Is there anybody out there who know anytning about this?

~Pappan~

Skrivet av  Yeah, right...
should have been put away in a boardingschool, mabye he would have been thought not to have such a big mouth.

But I think that a good old lobotomy would have been the best solution...

To Yepp!NMT

Skrivet av  Sara - the one and only
No, Sara is not "Pappan"! Read my lips, N-O-T!

Artiklar från Familjeliv