Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

Why don’t you discuss parenting on this site instead of discussing ”pappan”

Skrivet av Helene

Svar på tråden: Why don’t you discuss parenting on this site instead of discussing ”pappan”

The

Skrivet av  Pappan
kongress of USA is planning to make a statement against sweden, because our government protect women that has kidnapped their children, and hide them from their fathers in Sweden. This is a growing problem in this contry, US officials says. What about discussing that?
I think it is about time that somebody come out about this. To bad that the US government was doing it before the Swedish government did.

and what about...

Skrivet av  International Relations
the US government hiding the child Elian from his father?

As a matter

Skrivet av  Pappan
of fact it has decided last week that the child shall be picked up by his father in the US. That would not have happended in this contry. Here he had been hidden for years, and years, and finally lost his father.

Let see...

Skrivet av  OK
Is it kidnapping when a man totally dont give a shit about his child and when the woman decides that the child will be better of going to Sweden or to her family and raise the child around people that loves him and makes him feel loved!!
When she explains that to the man he freaks out becuase now suddenly he looses grounds,his manhood is in danger,mabey he feels that people will talk I dont know,but then suddenly he starts screaming kidnapping and gets cought sobbing in the news paper saying life is terrible...Im not saying this is the case all the time but most of the time.Men especially from countries with the impression that the woman and children is a mans property dont have any buisness calling themself "fathers" untill they stayed up night after night with a screaming child or take part of that child life. Thank God that there are countries that protects a childs best intress and not a mans male ego!!
If a women LEAVES he man and takes her child with her it a hugh thing and that man has done something to deserve it. And if not, I know that Swedish court will find out and return that child to the father.

Artiklar från Familjeliv