Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

How great is this (Canadian)

Skrivet av jdmarie
Hi I\'m from Canada and have been living in Sweden for 6 years. Teach English and Psychology at the local high school. Just found this site tonight. I don\'t have any children yet but I\'m English speaking so I though one out of two wasn\'t so bad. Hope that is ok.
Svar på tråden: How great is this (Canadian)

hi jdmarie

Skrivet av  zuggi
wondering if you live in Gothenburg?

hello

Skrivet av  Jdmarie
Hej zuggi,
I\' living in Karlskrona which is in the South east of Sweden. It\'s a beautiful small city on the coast. I hope that we can keep in touch anyway. You can contact me on MSN my email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you. Cheers

hi

Skrivet av  zuggi
just send an email to you right now. couldn\'t sleep and the little girl\'s sleeping so it\'s me, myself and I:) i got to go to bed the sun\'s already rising

Just back from Ontario...

Skrivet av  Ele
came back on Sunday so my jetlag is still pretty bad. We (my \'sambo\' and I - that\'s a word I miss when I\'m in an English-speaking country) spent two and a half week visiting my former host family in southern Ontario - we had a great time although the heat was pretty bad for a pale viking like myself ;-). How come you ended up here?
Take care

Hallo there!

Skrivet av  T
Where in Canada are you from? I´m married to a canadian guy and we´re heading over ther next year.

Hi jdmarie

Skrivet av  smamma
I just came back from a 4-week visit with hubby and my two preschoolers to Manitoba where I was an exchange student years and years ago. I work in Karlskrona, maybe we could get together sometime?

Hi smamma

Skrivet av  jdmarie
I haven\'t checked this page forever! We could definately get together since I also work in Karlskrona! wow the world is a little place!

Artiklar från Familjeliv