Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

örebro area?

Skrivet av s
Any english speaking moms at home with babies in or near the örebro area?
Svar på tråden: örebro area?

Kind of..

Skrivet av  Camilla I
Hi there! I\'m Swedish, studying to become a translator, and I need to practise my English. As you understand, I\'m not a SAHM now, but between my part time job and my studies, I do have some free moments, so if you want to get together some time, I\'m sure we can arrange that.

I am the mother of a five-year-old girl (soon six actually), a three-year-old boy and then there is my baby, a girl who is a year and a half.

Just write again if you want to get in touch.

I will have a baby soon

Skrivet av  H
and I have already a son, who is two and a half years old. But I\'m Swedish, my husband is from the US. Where are you from, and where do you live in Örebro?

hallsberg

Skrivet av  sl o gav
I live in hallsberg but i often go to örebro as i used tolive there. Im originally from stockholm..I have a swedish mother an britishfather..My son, Gavin is 7months now and i would like him to meet other englishspeaking children so he has a chance to use the language. Where do u live?

Hello!

Skrivet av  H
I think there used to be some parents who met here in Örebro, so their children could meet other children who also spoke English, they even had a web-page. But I don´t think this group exists anymore. Maybe it would be possible to start something like that again.
I live in Oxhagen in Örebro. I have two children, two boys, two and a half, and three weeks old.
My e-mail is [email protected] if you would like to contact me.