Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

Many thoughts... (long!)

Skrivet av Kajsa
I got a few answers then... It is good to see this page blooming. It would be even nicer if the native English-speakers took part as well!

So, when it comes to why we go towards a rougher society. My gut feeling tells me we think too short sighted, the consequence thinking seems to have vanished. Maybe to do with the economical spiral and the tendency to want to rush everything?

And then, how me and William are getting on... So, so but definately better now after William got a job for Manpower. It was hard for him to find a job in the UK as well, having no higher education to fall back on. He"s been abroad, in Greece and on ships, for most of his life so we both knew that Sweden would be difficult.

The other part that"s been really hard is the totally different way to live a social life compared to Liverpool. Dinners and cafés was just not a part of his life until 1998...

I know the feeling of selfishness but I have, selfish or not, told myself that Klara, now 2½, wouldn"t benefit from being in Liverpool. Especially not since I would feel miserable too. I also regard the UK as somewhere to have fun as an adult but not suitable to raise kids...

Is there anyone that lives close to Gothenburg?
Svar på tråden: Many thoughts... (long!)
Inga svar finns