Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

manpower

Skrivet av Helena
Yes, my husband has been in contact with them. They said they couldnt help unless he learned more swedish but they were helpful and nice and gave good advice.
Svar på tråden: manpower

Another thing...

Skrivet av  anette
How long have you been back in Sweden? How do you feel about having children so "close" in age? Maja was ten months when I got pregnant with Oscar.
And finally; is anyone else REALLY worried about the (new) Bush administration (and other factors, Sharon etc) and the development in the Middle East. I nearly had a heart attack when I heard on the news yesterday about the new bombings on Bagdad and the talk of retaliation from Saddam...

I came back

Skrivet av  Helena
the summer 99. I first stayed up in Dalarna to sort everything out in Stockholm. In march 2000 my husband and I moved to Stockholm. He did have a temporary job for 9 months. I worked until the baby was born.
About having two children so close. Sure I worry but I find that other people react more funny about it and probably think Im absolutely mad. But I love being pregnant again.
Ive always found Bush a bit hmmm... both of them actually. But I found the whole election in USA a farse!! Saddam...well, to be honest I find that I dont care that much anymore. I dont know why but I feel so blocked to bad news.
Are we the only people reading and communicating on this snack group??
Or are there more people out there??? It seems to be only me Anette and Leena. Its a very quiet group compared to some of the others on "föräldranätet".

I wish..

Skrivet av  anette
there was more people on this page aswell (not a reflection on the those already on here!), mums and dads, bilingual families etc...
I had my two really close and I had a lot of people saying "two babies in nappies" and other things, but I think it"s been absolutely fine, sure, ups and downs but not any major problems. I also think it might be an advantage for the kids, being a bit closer in age.
I wish I could block out the news, it really gets me down sometimes, but I also think to my self, maybe what you hear on the news doesn"t give a true reflection on the world and what"s going on. Surely, bad news is over represented and not given in "proportion", it can"t be all that bad...
What"s it like living in Stockholm? Is it easy to pick up a good social life, or did you already have friends there? I know living in a little village has meant that I hardly ever see my friends in Malmö, but on the other hand we have a lot of friendly locals, other families with young chilren and another englishman, living practically next door...
Right, I think it"s time to get back to work and I"m going to start searching for chickens on the world wide web.

Its Ok

Skrivet av  Helena
to live in Stockholm. We just hope that Adam will get a job soon so we can start looking for a house. We live in a flat at the moment.
How long have you been back in Sweden?? Did you decide to live in Malmö straight away or did you consider other places??

Artiklar från Familjeliv