What is the #1 problem for Airbnb
Kropp & hälsa
  1. Anonym

What is the #1 problem for Airbnb

What is the #1 problem for Airbnb & vacation rental hosts?
  2. 1
    What is the #1 problem for Airbnb What is the #1 problem for Airbnb & vacation rental hosts?
  3. Anonym
    I’ll bite. It’s people who endlessly want to negotiate. My place is in Hawaii in a very expensive area. The HOA fees are $1200 a month. I have top of the line construction and furnishings. Renters should expect to pay accordingly. I’m not here to subsidize your vacation. You may be a lovely person but I still don’t want to haggle with you via email for hours unless you are bringing something to the table in return. It’s respectful to pay the posted rates and not harangue me for cheap rates like a hotel 6.

4. 2
    I’ll bite. It’s people who endlessly want to negotiate. My place is in Hawaii in a very expensive area. The HOA fees are $1200 a month. I have top of the line construction and furnishings. Renters should expect to pay accordingly. I’m not here to subsidize your vacation. You may be a lovely person but I still don’t want to haggle with you via email for hours unless you are bringing something to the table in return. It’s respectful to pay the posted rates and not harangue me for cheap rates like a hotel 6.

5. Anonym
    One of the key features of the iGMS platform is its channel management functionality, which allows owners and managers to list their properties on multiple vacation rental platforms, including airbnb management software, Booking.com, and Vrbo. By centralizing their rental management process, owners and managers can avoid the hassle of manually updating their listings on multiple platforms and reduce the risk of double bookings.

The iGMS platform also provides a range of automation tools, including automated messaging and review management. This can help owners and managers stay on top of guest communications and ensure that their guests have a seamless and positive experience.
  6. 3
    One of the key features of the iGMS platform is its channel management functionality, which allows owners and managers to list their properties on multiple vacation rental platforms, including airbnb management software, Booking.com, and Vrbo. By centralizing their rental management process, owners and managers can avoid the hassle of manually updating their listings on multiple platforms and reduce the risk of double bookings.

The iGMS platform also provides a range of automation tools, including automated messaging and review management. This can help owners and managers stay on top of guest communications and ensure that their guests have a seamless and positive experience.
Kära besökare.

Det verkar som att du använder en annonsblockerare (Ad blocker). Allt för föräldrar är ett annonsfinansierat community
och har därför valt att inte stödja användningen av annonsblockerare.

Avaktivera annonsblockeraren för att att få korrekt användareupplevelse.

Vänligen Allt för föräldrar