Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

some english

Skrivet av ma-mia
Hi
We are a swedish family and we have two children aged six and nine. I started to talk some english with them some years ago. Just some useful phrase´s like what´s your name? My name is...Those phrase´s is great because if they meet someone from another country they can play together. Children use their bodylanguage anyway. Sometimes at the table we taught them Phrase´s like This is a fork. And ask them Where is the fork. And so on. We also taught them animalnames,colours and numbers. I bought two CD-ROM games. Nalles engelska ordjakt(not to good) and Levande böckers lär dig engelska.(great)

We moved to England nine month ago and I think that it was a little bit easier for them to listen to english when they knew some already. They talk and understood english very quick. We are not speaking english with our children because our english isn´t as good as a real englishman´s. We do speak english if they are playing with english children.

We think that the best way to learn english is from someone who can speak good english. But I think it is better to speak some english to your children then not even if you´r not perfect.

Something that really upset me here in England is the way that a lot of parents are treating their children but that is another story.

« Tillbaka till trådstarten

Artiklar från Familjeliv