Sök på innehåll hos Allt för föraldrar

just my opinion

Skrivet av ma-mia
Hi
I have tried to send a respond twice and failed so I hope that this will make it to the end.

I have tried to develop my way of raising children and is know in a very pleasant situation where I, my husband and my children have equal respect for eachother and others. Therefor I have some difficulties to see parents shout, threat and smack their children. I have talk to alot of parents and they say that the children become stronger, obedient and independent because of this treatment. I have hard time beliving this. I think that parents are doing this because they are powerless and don´t know what to do. I don´t think that this kind of treatment makes respectful and kind people. This is my opinion. I also think that the schooluniforms is part of this power that adults want to have over children. If a child do something naughty, as they say, they have to sit in the corridor facing the wall until the headmaster has time to deal with them. Ofcourse the parents will be notified so that they can give the child punishment at home to. I am lucky to have two children that are wellbehaved because they love to learn but I am thinking about those who are not as fortune.

If you would like to know more please tell me.
Yours sincerely
Maria
I will give it another try

« Tillbaka till trådstarten

Artiklar från Familjeliv